As me and Bella want to make and sell our own sauces eventually. We are always experimenting in the kitchen. I have a very sweet tooth, love mangos and we were cooking some fish so put this little one together. It will go with all types of seafood and I would say with chicken too, try it and let us know! This salsa is popular in Hawaii.
1 small fresh Red chilli
Small bunch of fresh coriander
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
1 tbsp of Olive oil
- Chop up tomatoes into small chunks.
- Peel and chop mango into small cubes and leave to one side.
- Slice chilli into small sections.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a hot frying pan.
- Put chopped tomatoes and chilli into the pan and simmer for 5 minutes adding water if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mango and coriander and cover on a simmer until soft.
Serve with fish and pretend you are on a beach in Hawaii!